From all of us here at Suncoast Surgical Associates, hello!
We hope you find the following information helpful as you search for a surgical provider that suits your personal and family needs. In this blog, we’re going to chat a bit about how many providers practice at Suncoast Surgical Associates, why our surgeons are some of the best general surgeons in the Tampa Bay area, and answer the question: where is Suncoast Surgical Associates located? Let’s dive in.
How Many Providers Practice at Suncoast Surgical Associates?
Suncoast Surgical Associates has nine physicians who practice under our umbrella. These include some of the best general surgeons in the Tampa Bay area:
- Michael Siegman, a board-certified general & thoracic surgeon
- In Soon Park, a board-certified general surgeon
- Richard Picciocca, a board-certified general surgeon
- Gopal Grandhige, a board-certified general surgeon who specializes in gastrointestinal surgeries
- Francisco Itriago, a board-certified general surgeon who specializes in advanced laparoscopic and robotic procedures for colorectal diseases
- Donovan Tapper, a board-certified general surgeon who specializes in laparoscopic repairs inside the abdomen
- Cristiano Alpendre, a board-certified general surgeon
- Jeffrey Mino, a board-certified colorectal surgeon
- Stephen Jones, a board-certified general surgeon
What Conditions & Diseases Do You Treat?
Here at Suncoast Surgical Associates, our physicians can treat and repair many different issues that might come up for you. Among our nine stellar physicians, our office can treat diseases and conditions in the following areas:
Abdominal & Gastrointestinal
Gallbladder removal, gallstone removal, pancreatic issues, stomach issues, liver conditions, and much more.
Our team of expert surgeons can help you with colorectal cancer, colorectal polyps, tissue biopsies, colostomy procedures, colon resections, and many more.
We offer hemorrhoid removal, anal polyp removal, anal cancer treatments, and more.
Heartburn & GERD
Our team can also perform surgical procedures that can help manage or cure consistent heartburn and GERD.
If you have a medical condition that involves your chest, like lung cancer, benign lung masses, and much more, our team of surgeons can help you.
What Surgeries & Procedures Do You Perform?
Our team of board-certified surgeons regularly performs the following (and more) procedures:
- Laparoscopic & robotic gastrointestinal procedures (appendectomy, cholecystectomy, hernia repairs… etc.)
- Laparoscopic & robotic colorectal procedures (for colorectal cancer, diverticular disease, blockages, and IBDs)
- Complete colon & adhesion removal in necessary cases
- Anorectal procedures for hemorrhoids, anal cancer, anal fistula, and anal fissures
- Chest/ thoracic procedures for lung cancer, achalasia, interstitial lung disease, pleural effusions, mediastinal tumors, and heartburn (GERD)
- Laparoscopic & robotic fundoplications, hiatal hernia repairs, TIF, & LINX
Where Is Suncoast Surgical Associates Located?
We have three offices across the Tampa Bay area so that you can have the best general surgeons in the Tampa Bay area perform your surgery. Our offices are located in Brandon, FL; Riverview, FL; and Tampa, FL.
Are you on the hunt for a highly-qualified group of surgeons in the Tampa Bay area? If so, contact our office (813-685-7995) or ask your general care practitioner for a referral to one of our locations!